Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 84/365: doors.

Today I fudged the rules and made today's picture include the word "door".

It's just a flimsy little "s", I figure you won't miss it.

I don't know if I like it. I don't have much experience with, nor am I very good at graphic design-y things. This is basically my first experiment of this nature, so be nice to me. 
I actually don't know if I like it much. I think I need to move the last three words over. I may try doing that when I actually give a shit, but considering that I'm exhausted and my allergies are thoroughly kicking my ass, I'm going to leave it be.

And now, a couple of unrelated pictures I forgot about that I ran across while searching for pictures to use for today's piece.



But yeah. That's today's entry. Tomorrow's theme is "doubt".






No comments:

Post a Comment