Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 97/365: eyes.

Well, I was GOING to upload a couple of new pictures, but my internet is being a douche. The pictures I'm trying to upload, the both of them together don't even equal half a megabyte, but I can't upload them. Every time I try, I lose my internet connection.
That can't be normal.
Usually, I'd just upload them on our other computer, but I got a rather nasty yelling at from my father the last time I was on that computer so I have to save that shit for when he's at work.

Never fear, though. There are some decent things to be seen, and also I'll be posting links to a few songs involving "eyes".


A picture of Pete Townshend I went to... TOWN with. *cymbol crash*



An old picture of a friend's daughter. I ran into them at Dollar Tree I believe, and I just had to snap a picture. I remember saying "Kenny I can't believe someone that cute is related to you!" and he was like "Yeah I know." It was fun.


A pair of really awesome sunglasses that I can't find anymore. Dammit.



I am not in any way obsessed with Pete Townshend, but during my Who phase, it was a lot of fun to mess around with pictures of him. It's those blue eyes.


Another friend's daughter. She was really adorable. I remember once she was at the activity center with us all, and she was eating a brownie... and it was all over her face. Kids with food all over their faces are too damn cute. XD


The cutest little boxer puppy ever. She lives next door, and oh my gosh, she has got the cutest face ever. This is an older picture of her, but she still has that adorable little face.


I colorized one of my eyes blue. Also, I really, really miss that hair color combo, with burgandy hair and blonde bangs. I probably won't go burgandy again because that takes too much upkeep, but I am considering going for the blonde bangs again. I could get some dye from Sally's Beauty Supply so I only have to mix up as much dye as I need, since I won't need much for the bangs.

And now, for some songs.
Firstly, YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS SONG. It's not on youtube so I can't embed it on this page, but I mean it. This is the song I haven't gotten sick of once in my life, and I've been listening to it since about age 7.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/thomas-dolby/videos/view/valley-of-the-minds-eye--2160548










No comments:

Post a Comment