Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 86/365: Dreams.

I had most of today's piece finished yesterday, thankfully. Today wasn't a real artsy fartsy day. Actually I spent a majority of today feeling like I couldn't quite wake up. I imagine part of that is due to my allergies, which have been particularly bothersome today.

I can't imagine that most of you give a crap, but I start my newspaper delivery route on Monday. There's no turning back now. I've signed papers, talked with the newspaper guy, and I've already been given a big bag of rubber bands, and some little plastic bags for when it's rainy out.

I'm still nervous. For one thing, the papers have to be delivered by 6:30. So this might mean that I actually have to get up at 4:30 instead of 5am. That would only allow an hour and a half for putting a rubber band around each paper, loading them up, biking out to the area my route is in, AND delivering all the papers. It doesn't really allow for any houses that it's hard to find.
Buuut. I'm finishing that little rant on my food journal, so no need to rehash it here.

I got this idea while browsing for photoshop tutorials. I don't actually have photoshop, but I figure I can apply the concepts to other image editing software. I had considered making the entire word "dreams" in this style, but that took long enough as it is, and I just wasn't in the mood to have to piece together five more huge letters full of words.

That's pretty much it. I'm grumpy and tired so I'm not going to bother telling you what tomorrow's theme is. I'm not in the fucking mood.

(Okay. I am being forced to use Firefox  because my google chrome is giving me problems. Is it normal that I have to press shift when I hit the enter key? Because if I don't, the cursor just jumps halfway up my page and lands in a random bit of text. It's irritating).

No comments:

Post a Comment