Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 100/365: Fair.

Welcome to theme 100, kids. It's a little hard to believe that I've kept this up that long. I'm still having a few doubts as to the point of this blog, seeing as it almost never gets any action. However, I have churned out a few really nice pictures and drawings that I wouldn't have otherwise thought to do, so there's that.


Anyway. I have two pictures for you. I didn't just take them today, but they were taken within the last week or so, so they're fairly new.



Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Is it cheating to make a picture relate to today's theme by finding a quote with the word "fair" in it?  No, it's not. Those are the rules which I've just made up.
*Lame excuse to quote Eddie Izzard*

ANYWAY.

I lost the stupid quote I was going to use for this one, and apparently accidentally pasted the same quote twice.

Sorry about the font change, I copy/pasted the quotes from notepad and I'm too lazy to change everything back. XD

Anyhoo. Since I'm on our other computer I have no idea what tomorrow's theme is, but I will try to have something new for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment