Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 125/365: Frozen treats

Today, I hate to say it, but I have to break my streak of having new pictures. I was gone almost all day, so I reserve the right to use a random selection of old pictures. New material should resume tomorrow, however.

Christmas in... almost July. :)


The rest of the pictures are kind of random and have more to do with summer than frozen treats, necessarily. I don't take pictures of frickin ice lollys and shit.

Two tomatoes I grew last summer. I've posted this before but... I like it. So I'm posting it again.

I want to try this idea again some time. It could also work with pie or pizza.


These raindrops look like ice/crystal so... this picture totally counts.


This picture was taken at the carnival one year... and they sell frozen treats at the carnival.
ZING


Tomorrow's theme is "frustrated". I'm not sure what I'm going to do for that but that shouldn't be news to you guys by now. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment