Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 103/365: Fate.

Today you get a few random pre-taken pictures.

"Nothing that happens is ever forgotten, even if you can't remember it."
I found that quote while browsing through the memorable quotes from 'Spirited Away'. It's apparently from the Japanese version. I think in the English version it became "Once you meet people, you never really forget them" or something to that effect.


It's quite possible that I may have shown this to you before, but I can't remember for certain.


It's also possible that I've shown this to you. My brain is on the fritz at the moment and as such I'm really too lazy to double check.

I haven't done pictures like this for ages. I should do a few of those again. It's just that, with having to get up early to deliver newspapers every morning, it's hard to make myself do extra biking around town, knowing I have to bike around the next morning.

Tomorrow's theme is "fashion".



No comments:

Post a Comment