Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 102/365: Family.

This entry is for yesterday, but as you remember me saying, I was out of town, and thusly unable to submit it yesterday.

This is only a small sampling of the nearly 300 pictures I took in just a day and a half, because I didn't have much time on our computer that actually submits pictures without losing the internet. I will edit and hopefully decide to post a bunch of those. I love the energy and creativity that you get in larger cities. I love the urban-ness of everything.
I am a hippie and I do love me some nature, but I love bigger cities too. I could actually very seriously see myself living in Des Moines, actually. It's great. It's large enough to feel really urban and awesome, but it's not like a New York sized clusterfuck of a city.

ANYWAY. The pictures.

This would be my fashionable brother.

My parents acting like gooftards in front of a Keith Haring statue thing.
{My thanks to Vanessa for inventing the word "gooftard".}

Yes, my parents are kind of odd. I'm glad you noticed.

My mother not paying attention in Java Joes. I tweaked the color balance on it, but I still have the unedited version, should I decide to play with the colors some more.


As I said, this is only a fraction of the pictures I took, but since the drawing I was going to do for today's picture really did not work out, it's what you get.

Today's theme is "fate", and I will be using old pictures for that. I don't feel bad, given the sheer amount of walking around I've done in the past two days, and the sheer amount of sleep I didn't get. And, to put the cherry on top of my low fat smoothie, tomorrow is Sunday, and the newspapers are three times as big as they normally are, so that will be fun. Ugh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment