Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 110/365: Fighter

I was gone for most of Saturday and almost all of today, so that's why this is late.

Day 110's theme was supposed to be "fences", but I misread the list and prepared entries for the two themes on the list after "fences". This entry is Saturday's entry. The next entry will be today's entry. Fences will be tomorrow's theme. I hope that's not too confusing. XP

Now, today's old pictures relate to this theme in strange ways, but you'll have to bear with me. I'm tired, sore, and don't really give a shit right now.
I know you're sick of hearing this but I'm having a hard time continuing this blog. I hardly ever have the motivation to make new art anymore, so I just end up reusing shit or throwing something together in MSPaint so I have something to post.

No wonder nobody reads this shitty blog.

Anyway. I want to get shit over with so I can go to bed. I'm fucking tired.


Love is something you really have to fight for sometimes.


Being wise is certainly something that takes a great deal of effort and I imagine that can be a fight at times.


The things this man (Rick Allen, of Def Leppard) has had to endure are horrific.He had an arm bludgeoned off by a seat belt and was getting gangrene after doctors tried unsuccessfully to re-attach the arm. Also his other arm got broken really bad. He really is an amazing man, and I'm not just saying that because he's a celebrity crush of mine, I mean it.


Keith Moon. He was an incredible little ball of energy but he had so many issues and I'm just sad to think that he was taken from us in 1978 at age 32.


I'm sure you know my opinion on war. There are certain times that I think we have had to defend ourselves, but other times that war seems like a pointless, completely avoidable shitstorm. I support the troops and have a great deal of respect for veterans, however. Whenever I see an old man wearing a "Vietnam/WWII/etc veteran" cap or something, I want to salute them but I'm afraid they'll give me a weird look and wonder if I'm mildly retarded.


I know I've posted this before but I wanted to again because I really feel for Steve Clark (of Def Leppard). He was adorable and brilliant but was sadly overcome by his personal demons.


Peace is great to think about ideally but I'm truthfully scared that it will never happen. I'm not sure people know how to live in peace.












No comments:

Post a Comment