Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 124/365: From the sea.

I decided to echo yesterday's drawing. I ended up tracing yesterday's drawing, but flipped the opposite way.

Before I show it to you, listen to this song.



Because I used a lyric from that song in today's drawing.


I am currently coloring yesterday's drawing (which was previously in just black and red) and since I'm using mostly warm colors for that, I wanted to experiment and make a dragon with cool colors. I also made this dragon's wing shorter, because I thought, if it's a dragon that swims, it won't need to fly as much.

Anyway, I figure I'll save my boring banter for my food blog, http://bluesilver.wordpress.com/ .
Tomorrow's theme is "frozen treats", and unless we decide to make shave ices, I'm not exactly sure what I'll do for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment