Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 118/365: Food.

The pictures I'm about to post for you were actually taken today. That seems to be a rare occurrence anymore, so enjoy it.
I know this is going to seem random, but do you ever wish you had someone else to fangirl over something with? Vanessa shares many of my obsessions, and my brother and I share some (albeit to a lesser degree), but sometimes I just want to geek and fangirl out over something that most of my IRL friends are not into and do not understand.

This is a time when you should be glad I have to get on our other computer to upload pictures, or you would totally be getting spammed with Peter Gabriel pictures.
Don't ask why I'm taking a sudden interest, because I'm not sure myself.

Anyway. On with today's pictures.

Using a small phillips screwdriver, I chiseled a heart out of an orange peel.


My first idea came upon me randomly when I was contemplating eating a banana this morning.

Carving into banana peels using... a small phillips screwdriver.

This is the other side of the same banana.

We've got two bananas left and I intend on carving a design into one more. I want it to be an intricate, trippy pattern though. This banana was basically just doodled on. With a screwdriver.

It makes sense if you don't think about it.

Anyway, I'm going to spam some of my deviantart people with pictures of stuff, and I need to be getting in bed, so I'll see everyone later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment