Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 104/365: Fashion.

Fuck photobucket. I had several new pictures to upload for you, but wouldn't you know it, photobucket won't load on our other computer, and that's the only one that I can upload pictures on. The computer I'm on right now is shitty and can't upload a picture bigger than 1MB without losing the internet connection.
It's weird. I couldn't get to any of the websites I tried to on that computer, but this one still has the internet just fine. I'm far too crabby, groggy, hot, and in a fucking pissy mood to fuck around with it.

I didn't mean for most of these pictures to be of me, but I had to resort to looking on my facebook because I only had two deviations come up when I searched my deviantart gallery for "fashion". So that's great.
Let's get on with it.

This is a dress my brother designed. He had a rough sketch on some scratch paper and I decided to make one of these cute computer dolls. The dress is entirely hand drawn and colored, completely original. So that's fun.

My brother, when he still had long hair.


Another picture of my brother back when he had long hair.


I wish I knew where those sunglasses were, because I miss wearing them.


My brother holding one of my box cameras. I got them from a great uncle of mine. When he and his wife had to go to the nursing home, we went through their house to get it ready to sell. My aunt (as in my mom's sister, not my great aunt) had power of attorney. We kept a lot of things from their house, and among the stuff I chose to keep was this box camera from the 1930s. I took the picture with my digital camera and used GIMP to make it look like it would have been taken with a box camera. 
Which is strange to think about. Let's use modern technology to make a picture look like it was taken 80 years ago. XD

You are going to discover that I wear that hat quite a bit. 

SHE WORE A RAAAAAAAAASPBERY BERET


There's that damn hat again


An oooold picture of me. I miss my pink hair really bad. D:



My brother not paying attention


This has nothing to do with fashion, but when my brother and I visited the new location of the day care we went to as small children, there was this unbearably adorable little boy there. He was just the cutest little boy I've ever seen. You give him 15 years or so, and he'll be a lady killer


My brother not paying attention again. On that car trip, there were a lot of dead zones, so when we found an area where we actually got service we took advantage. XD


My brother being a gooftard with some glasses in an antique mall in Elkader, IA.


I are a properrr ladeee


And that's pretty much it. I would have liked to have had new pictures for you today, but apparently photobucket is too busy jerking off in the shower to care about working today.

Tomorrow's theme is fasteners, and I would like to take this opportunity to say

WHAT THE FUCK.

Fasteners? Were you destitute for "f" themes? 

















No comments:

Post a Comment