Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 109/365: Feline Friends.

I am using old pictures today. I hope that's not a problem. I'm too tired to make any new art. When I'm tired, my writing tends to get better (as applied to my fanfiction, some poetry, some random prose) but I'm not great at giving a shit about my visual art when I'm tired. XD

Also, we don't have a cat... If we did I might have taken some new pictures for you.

So, tomorrow afternoon we're leaving for Des Moines, and we'll be gone until Sunday night. I will still be making something new, but you might not get the update for a day or two. There's a small possibility I'll be able to post tomorrow, but I kind of doubt it.

Anyway I'm going to get on with posting the art so I can wind down and get to bed.














No comments:

Post a Comment