Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 101/365: falling.

Today, I have a couple new pictures for you. They were taken a little while ago but haven't been posted anywhere before today, so they're new to everyone but me. XD


I have no idea who that quote is by. The site I got it from didn't say.


Lyric belongs to Thomas Dolby.
I basically just layered a picture of my Lennon shades over a picture I took of one of our windows one day.

You can listen to the song by clicking the link below. And seriously, if you watch the video, you will know why this picture reminds me of this song.
VALLEY OF THE MINDS EYE Video - ARTISTdirect Music
You guys seriously don't know how long it took me to find that song online. The record company that owns the rights to that song is notorious for taking the song down over copyright bullshit. Which is actually not protecting their copyright; it's just effectively making sure that nobody but the handful of people who know/own the song will ever hear it.

But anyway. I have an announcement. My family is going to be out of town. We're leaving tomorrow super early in the morning, and will be gone until some time Saturday. I suppose the responsible thing to do would be to post two entries today, but we all know I'm not responsible unless I absolutely have to be. I will be bringing my camera and sketchbook on these little escapades, so I will still be making art, it just won't be uploaded tomorrow. 
Anyway, I need to start packing, making sure clothes are clean, and that mp3 players and cameras are charged, so I'll talk to you on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment