Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 128/365: Fun.

Thankfully, today's theme was pretty vague because I have been in a sleep stupor all day. I got to bed later than I intended last night, and then I was kept awake even longer due to a damn huge spider crawling around on my ceiling. I had to stare at it for half an hour before I got the courage to kill it. And then it took me ages to get to sleep.

Anyway. Before we go any further, listen to this song. It's brilliant.

Peter Gabriel is fucking beautiful in this video. Why was I not around in the 70s? Dammit.


Anyway.
This is a house I pass on my newspaper route every morning. Every damn time I pass it, I have to stand there and lament for a few seconds. Sigh.

This is my mini mannequin, on a skateboard keychain.


The carnival rides, before the carnival opened. I'm excited to ride the hurl a whirl.


The cutest boxer puppy on earth. She has the cutest little pouty puppy face.

The pictures you see above have not been posted anywhere before today. All but the mannequin one were actually taken this morning, too, which seems to be a rarity anymore.

I would love to sit around and talk some more, but I'm hopelessly tired. And I've still got an hour and a half at the least until it's dark enough outside for me to sleep.









No comments:

Post a Comment