Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 119/365: Footwear.

For this theme, you're also getting pictures that I took today. They were taken less than two hours ago so they're brand spankin' new.

These were cheap flip flops I got on clearance at the beginning of fall last year. They were like... two bucks. I've been wearing them most mornings when I deliver newspapers so they're getting a bit worn up.

The red chucks I got for my birthday last year.


I don't really have anything to banter about. It's only nearing 10am, so there hasn't been a whole lot going on yet. I got soaked in the rain delivering papers this morning, which was actually somewhat enjoyable. I'm not sure why.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to carve designs into a banana peel using a small phillips screwdriver. Good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment