Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 112: Fences.

Sorry I had to skip around in the theme list a bit. I know I told you this before, but I misread the list and accidentally did the two themes before realizing I skipped "fences", so here it is. Tomorrow's theme will be back on schedule, thankfully.


It was March (several years ago) when this picture was taken, but it was an exceptionally great day for temperatures, which is why my brother is in a tee shirt.

A pinecone on a fence. Fuck you spellcheck. Pinecone is now one word, because I feel like making it one.


Taken on the way to meet up with family for Christmas one year. I love how the fence just looks like it's speeding on by.


Taken on a car trip to celebrate Christmas or something with the grandparents and aunt and uncle one year. Can't remember.

Just means that the lake doesn't have lifeguards, since the town has a pool now.





Tomorrow's theme is "flag". 








No comments:

Post a Comment