Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 43/365: Chair.

Time to play good news bad news. Good news: Today, I'm posting two brand new pictures that I took today. Bad news: the picture of my mini mannequin that I took in dad's old armchair did not come out, so technically there are no chairs in today's pictures.

Mini mannequin is using the table thing as a chair. This is going to look a tad darker than I intended if you're using a normal computer screen. Should look fine on LCD flat screens though.

And here, mini mannequin is using the window as a chair. 

With how exhausted and uninspired I've felt today, you're lucky you're getting new material at all. Mother nature decided to visit me with my gift at 5:30 am so I've just been feeling odd all day.

Tomorrow's theme is childhood. Not sure if you'll get something new for that, but you might. I've felt bad about using so many pretaken pictures, but I have lots of cute pictures of kids in my deviantart gallery so... whatever. You might get a new picture and then I might post some old ones for the hell of it.

Also, today's food journal entry is up but I'm too lazy to post separate links on facebook, so poof. http://bluesilver.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/day-85/

No comments:

Post a Comment