Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 55/365: Clowns. LOL.

Today, you are getting a random conglomeration of not so artistic pictures that are amusing to me in some way. First, you'll get a few unrelated artsy things just because...well, just because. I feel bad giving you a  bunch of not that artsy pictures just because they're funny, and in some fucked up dimension clowns are supposed to be funny.

A cute drawing of octopi inspired by the song "Don't Pass Me By". I was going to put the title of the song in the drawing somewhere, but it just didn't look right so I left it out.


This is an old drawing from 2009 that I did at Vanessa's apartment, back when she still lived in Ames.
I was visiting her for a few days. I had had that girl sitting in my sketchbook for a long time when, thanks probably to our copious alcohol consumption and watching Yellow Submarine, I decided to make it all trippy like. I want to redo this because I feel like I would do a much better job.

Inspired by a very cute song by the Proclaimers.

This collage is from way back in 2007. If I had it to do over again, I'd put the text somewhere else. But then again, that was like four years ago. Sometimes when you feel like you're not very good it's fun to look at old work and see how much you've improved.

Okay. Now to the stuff that's actually on topic.

Bum grab! This sim and her male maid bent over to pick up old news papers at the same time, and I noticed it looked like she was grabbing his bum.


There was a glitch in my Sims 2 game that amused me. If someone dies on the lot, ghosts will sometimes come out at night and their favorite item to get into is chairs. This was ages ago so I don't remember how the ghost got stuck in there but it amused me so I left it

My best friend Vanessa's kitty, Kira. What a cutie. She'd come running from any corner of that house when she heard someone in the kitchen.

My mom and I were shopping in Kmart one day when we saw this. We cracked up (HA! GET IT!) right in the middle of the store and we couldn't stop laughing.


GRANDMA, PUT YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAY ON


Only in Iowa. Lol.

I stayed over at Vanessa's house once back when she and her boyfriend lived in Ames. I was on her computer looking up guitar chords when she told me Kira had hopped in.

This last picture has nothing to do with today's theme, but it reminded me of a shot from a movie. I seem to be drawn to those kinds of pictures lately.



I apologize for today's random, grab bag entry, but come on. I do not do clowns. Or draw them for that matter.

I've never liked clowns, even when I was a kid. Rest assured though. Tomorrow's theme is "colored glass" and I assure you, you will definitely get new pictures for that. I have a stemware collection that I love having an excuse to brag about. I also pick up lots of glass shards from the beach. 
I'll try to take lots of pictures tomorrow to make up for today.









No comments:

Post a Comment