Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 64/365: Corners.

Well, there goes that.
My dad was having a problem with his email and that was preventing me from getting on the other computer to upload today's pictures, so I had a whole spiel about how I was going to have to use filler pictures until the other computer was free.
Well, now it is free
As a warning to any older readers that may have found my blog, I have a piece of advice for you. If an address begins with "www", it is a URL. It's a website. Not an email address. An email address will have an @ symbol in the middle. Like my real email: melodyevapope@yahoo.com.

You may recognize the base image, because I've posted it here before. It is made up of tiny Simon Le Bon pictures. A bunch of them re-used because I do not have very many pictures of Simon. Lol.
I downloaded some freeware mosaic software called AndreaMosaic.

This one's a little worse, but it's made up of pictures I actually took.

I haven't played around with the program very much yet, but I can see it being a lot of fun. I have a bunch of pictures of Paul McCartney and the Beatles... and that could be fun. I could also make a huge folder containing all the photography I have saved on my flash drives and then make a mosaic using those. It'll be fun to see what this program can do. 

Also, if you were wondering how today's theme ties in... rectangles have corners. So do squares. I believe the program has a setting where you can use square images. I just didn't want to have to crop a bunch of pictures.

Tomorrow's theme is "costumes", and unless I come up with tiny costumes for my mini mannequin to wear, tat might involve using old pictures. I'm not quire sure yet. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment