Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 53/365: Closed.

Today's theme has to do with "closed" as it pertains to doors. Randomly, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" popped into my head and I got a strange idea as to how to use that for today's theme. I took these pictures yesterday. I was feeling a little bit creative and I knew I had to take advantage while it lasted. Which is good because my mind's been pretty blank today.


Yeah I know. It's a little strange. But then, so am I.

I would have liked to do another drawing, but despite the two I cranked out this week my art block is still not completely gone. I used up all my good mojo on the question mark drawing.
If I think too hard about possible ideas, it seems that I don't get any. And I'm not getting any right now. XD

Tomorrow's theme is clouds, and I'll probably be giving you a whole bunch of pre-taken pictures for that, simply because I'm not good at painting or drawing clouds. If the weather cooperates maybe you'll get a new picture or two, but the weather's a bit dreary around here right now so who knows.





No comments:

Post a Comment