Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 60/365: Comrade.

I decided to go the military route as far as today's pictures go. If I'm not mistaken my dad was in the service during the Vietnam Era (but thankfully he never got sent over), and he has his dogtags hanging on a hook in the kitchen.

I grabbed my old combat boots and my Lennon sunglasses and went outside, and POOF. Today's little series of pictures.

These are our front stairs. I'm torn between loving and hating the fact that they're crumbling into dust.

Please view this on a laptop. It looks way too dark on normal computer screens.




Yes, this would be my boots in our mailbox. I thought it could symbolize how people have to wait for their friends and family to come back from war. Incidentally, the only piece of mail we got today was an American Legion magazine.
Also behold the shitty shittiness of our shitty shack house. I don't care. I love our house. As Bruno Mars would say "You're amazing just the way you are".

"OMG Melody you're quoting a song that isn't 30 years old!" Yeah I know. So sue me. Actually don't. I don't have any  money for you to win. XD

Tomorrow's theme is concrete, so stay tuned for that. I'm sure it'l be brilliant and amazing, and as Donovan would say, it'll "Blow your little mind".
At least I hope it will. LOL.

Laters





No comments:

Post a Comment