Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 45/365: Childhood antics.

Today's theme is kind of stupid. Childhood was already one of the art themes on the list, but guess what? The trend continues tomorrow. Because tomorrow's theme is "Childhood favorite".
I wanted to brainstorm and come up with a brand new piece of art for you, but... I'm not good at drawing children.

Also... I don't have any children, or really  young brothers or sisters (my younger brother is 19, and at college). I don't have any baby cousins in close proximity. So really, today's theme is best served by pictures I've already taken of children and their antics.
I present to you this series of pictures.

I wish I knew this kid. This is a great picture of him. I took this at the bird show we went to at the Minnesota Zoo in like... 2008? I can't remember. 

This is also an older shot, and again, I wish I knew this kid. It was the cutest little thing ever, with that cute big baby grin... Oh man.
 I don't make it a habit to take pictures of strange kids anymore, because it might be interpreted the wrong way (i.e. creepy, or whatever) but I have never had any ill intent by doing so.

Cutest thing ever. Again. I was waiting for a tribute band concert to start, and she and a girl a little older were running around dancing to the music that was being played on the speakers, before the concert. 

Now, the rest of these pictures are kids that are actually in my extended family in some way or another, so these may be more kosher than the previous few. XD

The cutest baby ever. This expression was achieved by tickling his tummy. WHAT A CUTIE. GAH!
*faints*

A strange kid at my family reunion, sitting in the little kid swing sideways. Kids crack me up so much. LOL!

A strange, cute little kid at the family reunion. I believe he was the same one that was going around eating skittles out of a boot shaped plastic coffee mug. XD

So... yeah. That's today's post for you. As I said before, tomorrow's theme is "childhood favorite" and I might take pictures of some of my favorite stuff from when I was a kid, because I have no idea what I'd draw for that. 
I did tell you that I'd probably be shifting to taking more pictures for this blog than drawings because... for one, it's easier. It's much easier for me to come up with a few new pictures to take, rather than mulling for hours over what I would draw. Then you have the actual hours it would take me to draw and color the thing.

Well, I have some laundry and dishes to do, as well as trash to take out and a back porch to sweep. And I might want to possibly get in another bike ride. So I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment