Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 59/365: communication.

Today I can actually show you a drawing I don't hate. I'd like if it were more polished... I don't care. I sketched it out this morning, but during all the actual coloring, I had this god awful headache that is still plaguing me right now. It feels like my eyes could pop right out of my head... My head even hurts when I cough. It's really weird.
If it wasn't 8:30 in the evening, I'd go to bed, just so my eyes could be closed... because I have a feeling that would help.

Still. I can't go to bed any time before like 10pm, or it just messes with my sleep.

Anyway, enough of my bitching.

Just a random doodle I came up with while brainstorming.

I would have liked to used more colors on this, and gotten it more polished, but it hurt my eyes just to stare at the paper long enough to color it this far. Also, I used yellow, orange, and magenta because they were the only thicker sharpies I still have. There was no way I was filling in huge areas like that with tiny little fine line sharpies. 

I'm going to go make some hot tea or something and hope this headache decides to leave me.
Tomorrow's theme is "comrade", and I have no fucking clue what I'm going to use for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment