Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 66/365: cross.

Today, I copped out and used the image mosaic program I just downloaded the other day (AndreaMosaic; it is freeware).
I had Lady Gaga on the brain after watching her perform on Ellen, so I decided to find a random image of a cross through google images, and then made a mosaic using pictures of Lady Gaga. If I didn't feel like such shit right now (think "female monthly issues"), I'd have spent more time looking for more pictures of her so there wouldn't be so many duplicates, but right now... I'm sorry but I don't give a shit.

I'm too crabby and in pain to give a shit right now. I really am. In fact. If this weren't a post a day, every day deal, I'd have skipped today altogether. And to quote Sarah in Labyrinth "I can't give up now, I've come too far".

I recommend clicking on the picture so you can see it a bit better. I did cheat a bit on this one and layered the colorized original photo over the mosaic photo. I made the mistake of choosing a basically black and white picture to make out of a bunch of color Lady Gaga pictures. Which probably wasn't a great idea, but like I said, right now I really don't care.

This blog is pretty much a failure. I had it in my head that I could come up with something awesome and brand new to post every day, but I almost feel like I've cheated too much to call it a real post a day blog. That skull a day guy didn't cheat by using old pictures. He made something new every single fucking day. Something AWESOME every single day. And most of the crap I've made for this blog is mediocre at best. There have only been several pictures I've drawn/taken for this blog that I've been really proud of, and everything else is just in a cesspool of bums and questionable behavior, fighting whores for cigarettes.

Tomorrow's theme is crossroads, and I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue what I'm going to churn out for that. If I don't feel like complete shit, which is iffy to begin with, I might try going out to take some pictures. I really don't know and at the moment I don't give a shit.

All I care about is finishing this entry, shutting the computer off, and passing out in my bed. I'll worry about all the artsy bullshit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment