Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 58/365: Commitment

I'm going to be really up front with you; I hate today's picture.

When I started the original sketch in a tiny notebook of mine, it was a great idea and it was going to be awesome.

Once I redid the sketch on big paper, it started sucking.
My blurry allergy eyes made me have to squint to see what I was doing, even though the light in the room was on. My hands, which are always shaky, were just up to their normal bullshit... And I just wasn't feeling very inspired. I hate that.

I just wish I could come up with better ideas for this blog. I feel like I'm not living up to the standards I wanted to have. And if I don't like something I post, it's hard to imagine that anybody on the internet is going to like it either.
With that being said, I tend to be my worst critic. I always have been. Even with my photography, and even my singing. I'm always the one listing off ten ways that solo I sang really sucked even though everyone else liked it... It's weird.

Anyway, to spare you all more of my incessant bitching, I'll get on with the picture.

Yes, that would be two women. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.
(The lyric I used is from "I want love" by Elton John. <3 )

I'm tired of all the anti gay sentiment from back woods hicks and rich old white conservative Christian fuckers. Seriously. IT DOESN'T MATTER. Why the FUCK do you care what two people do in the bedroom or how they live their fucking life? GET OVER IT.

We have so many other more important things to worry about than if two gay people get married. How about education? Or the economy? Or the shitty job market? Or promoting green energy? Fucking pick one, they're all more important than wasting energy worrying about gay people getting married.

Well, I can see I've gone off on a tangent, and considering this is not a freeform blog for my bitching, I should probably cut myself off.

Tomorrow's theme is communication. I have no idea what I'm going to do for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment