Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 48/365: Circle.

Today I took several different shots with the intent to use them all but only one came out to my liking. Sometimes I'm really picky with my photography.

There you have it. My Lennon shades sitting on an old wagon wheel that's leaning up against an old clothesline post.

In order to make up for only one of my pictures coming out, I present to you some random pictures with round things in them.


Graffiti that isn't there anymore. Honestly, when somebody spray paints a PEACE SIGN on a WAR MEMORIAL, I think it's okay to leave it there. Fuckers.


This counts because I had to spin around in a circle to take this picture. I was drunk, too, so I'm surprised I didn't fall over.

One of the many albums in my record collection. This one is Cornerstone by Styx, and it's probably one of my favorite albums by them.

I forget what I was listening to  here. Probably Honky Chateau by Elton John. That one gets played a fair amount.

Calm down, the record is in shitty, non playable condition.

There you have today's entry. I'm too lazy to look up what tomorrow's art theme is, so you'll just have to wonder what it is until tomorrow. :)

Anyway, I'm off to do... Simon Le Bon dishes probably. Then make some little fruit tarts in cupcake tins. Good day.








No comments:

Post a Comment