Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 44/365: Childhood.

Today I present to you two brand new pictures. Taken, uploaded, and edited today.
I wanted to make a drawing for you, but it seems photography ideas come to me a lot easier than drawing ones do. I will have a drawing or two for you some time this week, though, so take comfort in that. My 1 watcher who never comments. XD

I kinda feel like I've been talking to myself for 44 days, but oh well. Maybe someday someone will stumble across this blog and read all the back entries or something. XD

Anyhoo, the art.

Bow down to the rouge teddy bear.

That was a teddy bear a grandma made for me. She was the grandma of mine who died when I was three, and if I'm not mistaken, she made this bear for me. When I was little, we lived in town and I got scared whenever cars passed our house because they threw these scary shadows up on my bedroom walls. I nicknamed this bear "shadow bear" and he supposedly protected me from the shadows. It sounds funny and cute now but back then it was srs business. XD

Unfortunately I don't have a cute back story about this one. It's one of our easter decorations. We haven't put them up yet, but the container is sitting out. So I picked this cute little bunny off the top.

Yep. That's pretty much it. I'm not going to tell you what tomorrow's theme is so you'll be surprised. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment