Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 62/365: controls

I took artistic license with today's theme and turned it into "control", because I found a quote online that I wanted to use.

I recommend clicking on the picture or opening it in a new tab so you can view it a bit larger.

But yeah. Happy easter everybody. It's been a good day thus far. Chilling out with the family. Eating ham, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and of course candy. We're going to eat easter eggs and ham sandwiches for dinner. We played a few card games, so that was fun.

I may get out for a bike ride but I don't really want to be gone, because my brother is only home from college until tomorrow morning. I mean. His whole school year is over in two weeks, but I would still just like to be at home. I'm feeling pretty lazy. AND. Instead of buying a soda here and there, I'm trying to save up all my small change and eventually have enough to buy myself a cheap bottle of amaretto or something. Seriously. The 6 dollar stuff they have at my local grocery store doesn't taste any different from a different brand that sells for 20 bucks a bottle, so I don't care.

I'm cheap when it comes to liquor, because I can't afford to have expensive tastes. XD

Still. Tomorrow I have to get back on exercising hardcore (for me) because not only have I eaten too much today (within reason, but still more than normal), there are a bunch of easter treats and candy sitting around the house that I have to contend with. Lol

Well. I'm off to have some more offline fun. You all enjoy the rest of your easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment