Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 52/365: Clocks

As in, the things that tell time. If you misread words at first glance as often as I do, then you need me to say that. XD

I have no idea what to say. I'm not feeling really talkative today. I don't know. My mind's kind of blank right now. I used up all my eloquence writing an entry in the blog where I keep track of  the litter I pick up in town... You know, the one blog I keep that isn't post a day.

Well. My deviantart journal isn't a post a day deal but I don't think that one really counts.

ANYWAY. Since I'm not feeling like I have much to say, let's skip all the jibber jabber and get right on with the pictures. There are two of them today.

Please view this on an LCD flat screen or a laptop. As usual it looks too dark on my normal computer screen but fine on our computer with the LCD flatscreen.

For this picture, I stol...err, borrowed this pocket watch which belongs to my dad. I think this is my favorite of the two pictures because it reminds me of a movie still. Or perhaps a screen capture from a music video.

I wish I had an old timey looking pocketwatch. It would make a more interesting photo subject I think. Not that there's anything wrong with this one. It's just too smooth and doesn't have much character.
It's like... guys jewelry. And their clothing. A lot of it is too boring and static. What is the worst thing that's going to happen if a guy wears something unconventional or artsy? The world isn't going to implode.

I could go on and on about gender stereotyping but I'll save that for another day.

Tomorrow's theme is "closed", and I have already taken the series of pictures that I'm going to use. So maybe I should really be preparing for Friday's art theme, which is "clouds". 

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment