Thursday, March 3, 2011

11/365: Apologize.

Look at that. I'm writing this entry before 11:45 at night. Amazing.

So, today I decided to take pictures, instead of killing my hands working on a drawing for three hours straight (and at least an hour before that).

Here you have it. My interpretation of today's theme.

Today was just kind of a random day as far as the picture goes. I knew I wanted a picture and some sort of "sorry" sign involved, but it wasn't until I went out to get the mail that I got an idea. Actually, it was coming back inside from getting the mail. I noticed a sunbeam on the floor and decided to take advantage of it.
If you're wondering why my flip flops were out... It was 40 degrees outside when I went to check the mail, so I wore no coat, and flipflops.

Actually now that I think about it, today was kind of a random day altogether. I made cherry cobbler at like, ten a.m., because we have a bunch of dried cherries we need to use up.
See, my mom works at a high school and is friends with the foods teacher. Sometimes we get leftovers she made for class, and other things of that nature. Well, the cafeteria gave the foods teacher a big bag of dried cherries because they had no idea what to do with it.
And then, the foods teacher didn't know what to do with it so she gave it to my mom.

So, I poured boiling water on some of the dried cherries in an attempt to rehydrate them. It worked pretty well, actually. So I made cherry cobbler.

Then, in the afternoon, I was bored, so I decided to make something else. I settled on an oatmeal cherry cookie recipe. Which didn't require rehydrating the cherries. So that's fun.
I did freeze a small container of the cherries. I may freeze another small container, actually. I don't know. I might try making like, cherry nut bread or something.

Tomorrow's theme is "autumn", and I'm not sure exactly what you'll get for that. It seems like it would be easier to just use an old picture, but I could always draw a maple leaf and then make it all trippy or something. Whatever. I'll think about it. Lol
Anyway, I've got some laundry to fold so I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment