Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 13/365: Award.

Hello hello hello and happy Saturday to all of you.
I've had a pretty good day. Slept until 9am, messed about online until 10 something, then mom and I went to Mason City to do some grocery shopping. I had a sample in Hyvee, and then like three samples in target. I felt kind of bad about the generic oreo, and the tiny cup of apple juice, because mom was like, speeding towards the checkout, and I just kinda rushed up, small talked with the sample ladies, grabbed the sample and rushed off. I hope they didn't think I was rude. Lol. I'm just not going to pass up a generic oreo.

My afternoon was good until about four hours ago, when I acquired this like, energy killing super headache. It's gotten a little better now since I took some tylenol, but honestly, I'm glad I don't have anything uber productive to do right now, because I wouldn't be doing it.

In other bodily news, my right shoulder, while it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday, is still plaguing me something awful whenever I try to pour anything (i.e. water, condensed soup into the pan, etc).
Anyway, before you all get bored and go home, let's get on topic.

Today's theme is award. It's the last of the letter "A" suggestions on the list that I'm using, which is here, in case you were wondering.

It's a little darker on my computer than it was when I edited it. The computer I edit most of these on has a LCD flatscreen, and I occasionally tend to forget that everything looks lighter on that one than it does on a regular computer screen.

Today's idea was a bit random, as I honestly had no idea what to do for today's theme. I ended up doodling a blue ribbon with a rather globby, messy blue ink pen and finding an old, bent nail to tack it on with. If you were wondering, that is one of the half rotten, didn't-last-as-long-as-it-should-have pumpkins that I'm still mad about, to a small degree. Lol.

Tomorrow's theme is "baby", and if you make any Bieber references, I will tie your ass to a tree and force you to listen to old, boring hymns for hours. As long as it takes for you to learn your lesson.
I already have an idea as to what I'll be drawing for that, so I'll be able to start in the morning. And avoid the "OMG why did I put this off" dread I experienced on Wednesday.

Anyway, I'm off to do facebooky things and to figure out what I'm eating for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment