Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 30/365: Bouncing.

Today, I went a completely random route and make a couple of those dolls you see a lot on the internet. I keep my own personal dollmaker made from props I've found in a bunch of online dollmakers. The first one I have for you today is made from that dollmaker. I pieced everything together, but none of the props were made by me.

Sorry about the shit quality. My computer can't upload very big files to photobucket without dropping my internet connection.

The second one I have for you is a little more custom. The dress is completely my creation. I freehand drew it with a mouse. So... I free mouse drew it. Lol.
I didn't make the base, but I did edit a bunch of the pixel noise out (I believe it was from a really shitty quality jpg file. Also, I didn't make the hair, although I did colorize it.

Again, sorry for the shit quality. I must have accidentally saved them as jpgs. I usually save this type of stuff as bmp. Oops.

Today is really random, because honestly? Bounce? Nothing about my artwork screams "bounce"... and I know the point of this blog may be to get out of my comfort zone, but bounce? No. That'd be like asking me to draw something ghetto. I'm a white girl in Iowa. That shit's not going to happen, dude.

Now, tomorrow's theme is "box", and I may actually be able to churn something out for that. I'll try, anyway. Maybe I'll get a tiny cardboard box and draw a face on it. Maybe I'll draw a picture on a piece of cardboard. I'm not really sure yet.

Now, I'm off to see if wordpress is up so I can write my food journal entry for today. They were in read only mode when I went there earlier, so hopefully they're back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment