Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 10/365: A pair of...

Phew. I was beginning to think I was going to have to submit this late. Today, I learned an important lesson.

If you're going to do a complicated drawing for one of the themes on the list, do not leave it until the evening.

This. This is why. Stay tuned for a scan. I had to take a picture, because my dad just got off work and is in a pissy mood, so I didn't want to tork him off more by using our ancient, noisy scanner.

I literally spent probably three hours in a row coloring this, and my hands are killing me right now. This is why I don't do complicated shit like this all at once, I think.

Since there are only fifteen minutes until tomorrow, I'm not going to ramble. Tomorrow's theme is "apologize", and unlike today's entry, it will not be rushed. I have to warn you, though. You may get a photo. I don't know that I can produce another drawing like this without my hands legit falling off

No comments:

Post a Comment