Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 39/365: Candy.

It's rare that I bother to update this any sooner than like, 11pm, so you should all feel lucky in that respect. XD
Today has been... weird. I woke up at 7am for some ungodly reason. As you may know, I needed to get fingerprinted so I could send in an application for the AmeriCorps program, and my two previous failed attempts were getting on my nerves. Plus, dad needed me to pick something up at the grocery store.

So, I walked uptown beginning at 7:30 am. Surprisingly, it wasn't actually all that cold out, but it was just trippy and weird. I was still groggy and not quite there... Which was fun. When I got to the police station we were able to fingerprint me right away and I was out of there pretty quick.

With that out of the way, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up what dad wanted, then walked home. Still not fully awake. I sat around like a zombie, watching tv and getting on the computer until about 10 or so, when dad drove me out to the UPS drop box. Then he headed to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and... I bought bubble gum and two cadbury creme eggs. One is ORANGE. Om nom nom. I'll be paying mom back for that eventually, because she gave me the five bucks in case it cost $25 to be fingerprinted. One dollar of it I had to spent on getting dad's dry non dairy creamer for his coffee, and it's not like I spent it all.

I don't know. I've just been groggy and tired all day, and really cranky for some reason. I know I got up really early (for me), but I got to bed at a decent hour lastnight and slept really well so it's kind of baffling. It might be nearing that time of the month or something, because that's really the only time I feel weird like this.

Whatever. Enough of my babbling, and on with today's BRAND NEW PICTURE.

Taken, edited, and uploaded today. I'm really crabby so you should feel special.

It's really rare that I post a picture on the same day I took it, but... I felt bad for having to use previously taken pictures too much where this blog is concerned, so... I churned out something new for you.
I'd have made a drawing, but... I just haven't really felt like myself today. Maybe it's allergies, maybe a cold... I really don't know, but I want it to go away. I've felt like I was half asleep all day. I still have that groggy feeling in my eyes like when I first get up in the morning. So maybe it's just allergy eyes or something. Whatever.

Unfortunately, I have dishes to do, and fucking clothes to fold, and being as crabby and tired as I am, I'd like to bitch about that a bunch, but if I just shut up and get the shit done, it'll be over with and I won't have to deal with it. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment