Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 26/365: Blood.

Today, I took artistic license with the word blood. Since I didn't feel like fucking around with the red food coloring, the corn syrup, and shit like that, I decided to draw on myself with a red crayola marker and call it good.
Forgive me for not droning on and on, but my wrists, hands, and fingers are killing me, and it hurts to type.

I'm finally learning to play around with the exposure compensation setting on my camera, which is what allowed this picture to happen.

Here is an alternate shot that I don't like quite as much but felt it prudent to include.

There are several other shots of this nature involving little hearts drawn on my fingers, but I'm too lazy to edit them right now. These two are unedited, having come straight off the camera exactly how I wanted.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to throw together my food journal blog and then I'm watching Spirited Away on the computer, since mom's got the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment