Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 24/365: Black.

Considering I wasn't home all day, I reserve the right to use a picture I've posted on my deviantart.
Literally. I got up at 6:30 this morning, we left for my grandma's at about 7:30, and I just got home an hour ago. So I don't feel at all bad about using something that isn't technically new.

That was a picture I took in 2009, of graffiti on the side of a building in town. They left it up for months and months, but I believe they had it removed before July 4th of that year, since July 4th is kind of a big deal here in town.

I'm sorry. I completely forgot about this blog until like half an hour ago. I'm afraid I exhausted a whole lot of artistic energy making yesterday's piece, so I had literally no idea what I was going to do today. Seeing as the picture yesterday took me hours to finish, today wasn't going to be a super intricate work of art anyway.
Still. I think I'm going to take more pictures for this blog anyway, seeing as photography is my true love, I think.

I mean, I love to draw, paint, use pastel crayons... Hell. I even write the occasional Labyrinth fanfic on the side, even though I don't think my writing is very good. Still. I feel like photography is my passion, over everything else.

Tomorrow's theme is blind. I have an idea that I may end up using for that, but I don't know. I might change my mind between now and then. So we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment