Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 22/365: Birthday.

Today, we have a fun, lighthearted little colorization of a Beatles picture.

This is one of my favorite Beatles pictures.

Obviously, I don't own this picture, or any one of the Beatles (wish though I may, lol). I notice now that I left part of the handles of a couple of the umbrellas colored, but our other computer is having issues. Our laser mouse is acting up, and for some reason, the ctrl key doesn't work. Which made copy/pasting and undoing really irritating. And I can't remember the last time the mouse's scroll button worked properly. We've had that computer as it is since 2004. So... it's bound to have shit wrong with it.

I apologize for not having a drawing for you, but I've been concentrating most of my energy into brainstorming a picture to do in honor of Japan. It's just a stupid pixel drawing, but it's taking me ages. I'm not good at drawing with a mouse. And I don't have much patience with pixel drawing. It requires a level of exactness that I like pretending doesn't exist. So we'll see how it goes. If the pixel thingy doesn't turn out well, I may just draw it on paper and scan it.

Tomorrow's theme is "big events", and I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do for that, but I suppose I'll worry about that tomorrow.

I'm off to overdose on pepto bismol (I has indigestion from the fish and chips I had at Applebees). See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment