Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 20/365: Beach

Today, I'm going to post a very old picture. It was taken in 2004, way back when I was just first started to get into photography. I actually didn't even have my own camera yet.

It was taken on our vacation to Catalina Island.

Seeing as that I sometimes have problems thinking I've made progress with anything, I think I prove myself wrong when I look at my old picture. And my old artwork. Day to day, it doesn't feel like I improve much, or at all, but when I go back and look at a picture that's this old, I can tell I've improved.

I really apologize for the downtime as far as super new content goes. The drawing I was working on today just didn't look right, then I went and fucked it up when I was trying to outline it.

Still. All the talk of improving artwise? The opposite can be said about me. I was still probably wearing size 16 clothing on that vacation.
Now I'm in size 20-22, depending on the brand. I fit into most size 20 jeans I have. Still. There are so many other areas I've improved in since then. I don't know. Depends on how you look at things.

Well I'm going to watch a movie with the family. Tomorrow, I'm not telling you what theme is for tomorrow, so it'll be a surprise, but I WILL post something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment