Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 37/365: Button.

Today, I am once again using pictures I've already taken. I didn't have any good ideas for "button", other than what I'd already made, so let's get right to it.

These are pins I've made out of bottle caps that I've collected. All but five of these pins are for sale for 1.50 a piece or five for 5 dollars. U.S. only.

I'm trying desperately to raise enough money to go see Duran Duran towards the end of April. I don't think I'll be able to pull it off, but I'm going to try. Also, any of the drawings you've seen posted here are up for sale if I still have them. Price can be negotiated. I just really really want to see Duran Duran in concert, and who knows how long they'll go on before they retire. This could be my only chance to see them. Every little bit helps. If you're an artist or musician, I could even advertise for you if you bought something from me. I can even take drawing commissions. 

Sigh. I'm trying to be positive about this, but it's hard. Let's get on with the second picture for today, which is actually somewhat artsy.

One of my favorite phone wallpapers: a screenshot of Craig Ferguson in a Willie Nelson wig. Cracks me up every time. XD

You can also see a bit of my Duran Duran pin, which has since been moved to my new purse. I got the Hard Rock pin at a Goodwill, and you can't really tell, but I think the pin Vanessa gave me that reads "All dressed up and no one to do" is also in this picture. Fun stuff. XD

Tomorrow's theme is "candlelight", and... I'm not sure. You're probably more likely to get a drawing, because I'm none too good at photographing candles, especially lit ones.

I still have a food blog entry to throw together, so I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment