Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 36/365: Building.

Today, once again, I am technically cheating. I don't care.
Firstly, I don't draw buildings. At. All. I am not in the business of drawing buildings, nor will I probably ever start. So I was going to have to use a picture anyway.
I didn't go anywhere because I had the house to myself all day until about 6pm. I do not often get that opportunity, so I took advantage by watching tv and having uninterrupted time in the kitchen to make stuff. XD

Now, since I don't feel like rambling, let's get on with today's two pictures. Yes, I said two. On days that I use pre-taken pictures, I think I'll include several to make up for them not being technically "new" even though you guys have probably not seen them before. XD

This is a picture I took in Ames, IA, when I was there visiting my best friend. She (the one in the window) and her boyfriend used to live there. And by there, I do not mean this house. We went on a walk and this was one of the houses we passed. If I recall correctly I was slightly drunk when this was taken. Also, I realize that this needs a bit of retouching as far as sloppy color de-saturation is concerned, but I'm too lazy for that right now.

Fun times. Funnnnnn times. I miss those visits. There were three of them. One in October '07, one at the end of December, and once in the summer of '08. My friend and her boyfriend live around here once again, so for one, they don't live in Ames anymore, and I can't drive anyway. Still. Lots of fun. Lots of laughter, watching dvds, listening to records, getting drunk... it was great fun.

Anyway. Let's move on, shall we? Because I could ramble about those visits for ages.

This is an old, crappy house in my town that I am obsessed with for some reason.

I can't explain it. Every time I walk past this house, I have to stop and look at it for a minute. I don't know why I love this house so much, but for being such a shitty run down house, it has great energy. XD
Maybe I'm just weird.

But yeah. There you have it.
Tomorrow's theme is "button", and I'm sure I can churn something new out for that. Right now, I'm going to go finish some dishes before my mom does them and then bitches about how I didn't do them

No comments:

Post a Comment