Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 21/365: Bent

Today, I can actually say that I'm posting a picture that I've never posted anywhere before.

It's a shadow cast by a bent piece of wire on a fire hydrant.

I personally think it's pretty nifty. Course, it's nowhere near my favorite, but it's good.
I really apologize for letting this blog slide the past few days. I haven't felt like myself. Which comes with the territory this week. I hope to give it more time and not just throw something together because I don't feel well.

Tomorrow's theme is birthday, and I may have to do something Beatles related for that. I'm not sure exactly what, but I guarantee you it will be something new. I'm going to try not to recycle anything from my deviantart again, but I can't guarantee that I'll never recycle anything. Maybe I'll find something I've already done fits a day's theme perfectly. But I can promise you that I will be doing that a lot less often in the future.

Anyway, I haven't written my food blog yet, so I'm off to do that. Also, I'll be around facebook if you need to drop me a line. XD
See you tomorrow. I leave you now with a catchy oldies song. Pay no attention to the actual video. Just listen. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment