Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 33/365: Breakfast.

In lieu of yesterday's brand spanking new piece of art, I elected to use a picture I've already taken for today's theme.

You're a fruit loop. NO YOU'RE A FRUIT LOOP

Sorry. XD 
I would have taken a new picture for this, but I ate a piece of soda bread for breakfast today. It's not exactly the most... breakfasty looking food.

Also, I'd like to include a bonus cereal shot.

Sadly, this glass has gone off to the Big Cupboard in the Sky. Which is why I am wary of buying really thin stemware now. It's pretty but breaks way too easily. I'm actually afraid to use half the stemware glasses I own because they're thin. 

Also, to make up for having to use previously taken pictures, I would like to include this very summer shot.

I cannot wait until watermelon season. XD

But yeah. Breakfast was kind of a weird theme. 
Tomorrow's theme is "bridges". I may try to venture out into the world to take a new picture, but I might have to settle for using another pre-taken one. I might even draw something. I'm not sure yet. We'll have to see what I have going on in my weekend.

Well, I'm off to listen to this song over and over. Toodles.






No comments:

Post a Comment