Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 29/365: Boredom.

Today, I can finally tell you I have a new drawing for you.
Well... Not brand spanking new. I drew the pencil lines two days ago or whenever, but I did all the outlining and the coloring today. So most of it was done today. XD

Please, for the love of all that is holy, lighten your computer screen settings before you take a serious look at this. It looks fine on a flat LCD screen, but looks like shit on my computer. 

This was the piece that I was going to do for the "blue" theme. But oh well. Boredom is a pretty broad topic.
But... yeah. I would like to do this piece again with clean coloring on the computer, but I will probably never have enough money for a tablet, and drawing with a mouse is fucking hard, so... I'm not sure when or if it'll ever happen. We'll have to see.

So... I have a food journal entry to throw together, so I'll see you later. Stay tuned for tomorrow's theme, which I'm not going to tell you in order to make it a surprise. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment