Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 35/365: Broken.

Well well well. It's day 35 kids, and you'll probably be confused by today's picture. Which is brand new, btw.

"But Melody, how on earth is that 'broken'?" you're probably saying. Well, listen and you shall hear of the midnight ride of Paul Revere.

Today's picture counts as broken because the things that were broken were the rules. I trespassed on someone else's property to take the picture you see here.  There is an outing club in my town. This outing club is mostly just a bunch of apartments that rich people live in in the summer, but... they're all connected to this one huge deck. There was a big double screen door that was not locked, so I decided to venture onto the deck long enough to take a few pictures. 

This place, like many in town, is only occupied during the summer months, so I'll probably have the gusto to keep going back until some time in mid to late April. 

I brought my box camera along to be a picture prop, but totally forgot to get it out when I was here. XD
Well, I'm off to listen to Robin Williams comedy, and corny songs from the 70s, so I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment